Τετάρτη 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

3rd DIY Valentine's day Card







                                                            3rd DIY Valentine's day Card


Hey my Lovely readers :) To day i m gonna show you my third valentine's day which my boyfriend likes most up now :) i decorated my card as you can see with a heart back filled with rise :P
Two cupid arrows with a heart in the middle i also put a bow and the letters I ans U so it's like it says i love you :)




 In the inside i wrote some poems and also i did an easy pop up design  with the hearts with im gonna show you haw to do :) I will put a tablet in the end so you can download it




 Sorry for the camera quality :/




THE TABLETS :) Be careful and don't cut the red lines :) 


XoXo I love you All enjoy :) Please comment and follow :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου